The action of Gingival gel is based on the known effect of plant substances with bioactive action that are in its composition:
- Liquid extract of chamomile flower (Chamomillae flos) has anti-inflammatory effect.
- The tincture of the rhizome of gourd (Tormentillae rhyzoma) has an astringent effect.
- The oil of the mint leaf (Menthae piperitae folium) has anti-inflammatory action, local cooling slightly.
Gingival gel is recommended as an aid to maintain and support the result achieved by the dentist, conducting standard therapy in patients with pronounced signs of gingivitis, caused by gingivitis, periodontitis, tartar deposits and other causes.
- It is also suitable for use after other dental interventions, because it supports the health of the gums.
- After and during the lecture of mobile dental extensions – total and partial dentures.
- After the delivery of the fixed prosthetic dental extensions – crowns and bridges.
- After grinding the teeth for fixed prosthetic upgrades.
- Gingival gel has a secondary preventive effect.
Packing : 15 g
There are no reviews yet.