This is a fast test for home use to detect the presence of Helicobacter pylori antibodies in whole blood. You might test yourself or ask someone to read the simple instructions and do it with you. This product (Heli-C-CНECK) is intended as an aid in the diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection. It is good start to get a an ease of the mind. The diagnosis have to be confirmed by a doctor if any further..
You can buy this product from here only:
The most common cause of painful inflammation of the stomach lining with nausea and abdominal discomfort is the bacterium called Helicobacter pylori. Chronic inflammation in the stomach (gastritis) or ulcer can have additional consequences. The bacterium Helicobacter pylori can contribute to the development of diseases such as stomach ulcers and the development of lymphoma (a type of cancer).
Packaging : each kit contains everything needed to perform the test: test cassette, instructions, bottle of sample dilution buffer solution, 1 automatic sterile lancet for convenient blood sampling, glass capillary tube, pipette, alcohol wipe and patch. Results can be read within 10 minutes.
Step-by-step instructions for self-testing:
- Twist the gray cap on the auto-lancet until the cap easily separates from the lancet body. Then twist it again at least twice.
- Gently massage your fingertip and clean it using the alcohol wipe. Wait until the tip of your finger is dry.
- Press the auto-keying device with a circular hole on a clean fingertip and activate it by pressing the button. The puncture is almost painless.
- Open the plastic container and carefully remove the glass capillary tube. Squeeze a drop of blood from your fingertip. Hold the glass capillary tube horizontally until it is completely filled.
- Insert the filled glass capillary into the solution bottle and screw the cap back on. Mix the contents of the solution bottle by gently inverting several times until the blood from the glass capillary tube is mixed with the solution.
- Allow the sample mixture to settle to the bottom of the solution vial before unscrewing the cap. Only then unscrew the cap.
- Open the sealed pouch and remove the test cassette. Place it face up on a clean, dry and flat surface.
- Insert the pipette into the solution bottle and add a few drops of the dissolved sample.
- Hold the sample mixture pipette upright over the test cassette and gently squeeze to add exactly 3 drops to the sample well (S). Please make sure that there is no liquid on the result windows marked with the letters (T) and (C). Please wait exactly 10 minutes after adding 3 drops to the sample! Then read the result.
There are no reviews yet.